Pressure in head, off balance, cannot stand or walk. Is it multiple sclerosis?

Hello. I am 28 years old and for the past 4 months have been experiencing pressure in head. Strange dream like feeling. And feel very off balance like my legs will give out although they dont. This is also accompanied with tingling buzzing sensations and muscle twitches in legs feet and arm. Moatly on left side.I also believe as a result I get very anxious which may intensify my symptoms.I have had a brain mri a ct scan of my back as I have been having severe pain in neck and back and a sinus ct which showed pansinusitus.My question is could the weak feeling and off balance feeling be anxiety related in dealing with this chronic sinus infection? I have been to a neurologist and he said he was not impressed with my mri and doesnt feel its neurological. I have also had multiudes of blood tests and also been tp cardiologist who did a echocardiogram which came back normal. I m just at my whits end and cannot function regularly and I have an eight year old and just had a baby 5 months ago. Please help! No one seems to want to give me answers and I dont know which way to go. My primary is treating the sinuses with zyrtec,prednisone,cipro, flonase and mucinex and I was put on ativan to take at night as I am afraid to go to sleep feeling something is severly wrong with me.The only thing I keep telling myself is that if it were something severe it probably would have escelated by now or something would have been found.At this point I question ms,some spinal condition or some type of vascular or circulatory thing. It is worse the longer I stand or walk around and some days are slightly better then others. I also get a strange off balance feeling when I lift my legs while sitting. Could it be pinched nerves or some type of stress triggering it? As I mentioned I did give birth to my daighter 5 months ago and this all started shortly after.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012