Pressure in head, ears, imbalance, CT scan, MRI normal, air bubble in sinuses, treatment

Good morning, I am truly at a loss with these symptoms I am experiencing so ANY help would be greatly appreciated. For over a month I have been experiencing pressure in my head and ears and a feeling of being unbalanced (not really dizzy). I have been to a cardiologist , internal dr, and an ENT . I have had blood work done, CT Scan , MRI done and they have all come back normal. However, I am not feeling normal. Sometimes the pressure feels mobile, almost like an air bubble moving through my sinuses. I am not the only one experiencing this and all of us have yet to find an answer. Please help! It is hard to function in everyday life like this. Thank You!
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012