Pressure in head, dizziness, headache, popping in neck. Have anxiety

for the past two weeks i have had pressure in my head that feels very weird. I also have had pressure in my face and ears. the past four months have been very hard foe me i lost my mother in law unexpectiadly. Moved out of state very far away from my family. i have the weird pressuer weird feeling in my head. I have pressure at times in my face and jaw. I find that i clench my jaw alot and i have also been told that i grind my teeth in my sleep. My body gets very heavy at times. My hands will ache and they will feel weak at times. dont very often get headaches but when i do they are very mild and it causes pressure in my face basically and i will aslo get a burning sensation in my head times as well.When I walk around especially in public p,laces i get really really dizzy like i am going to pass out but i never have. I have also felt at times k=like i am falling but i never do. I sweat slot at nihgt and have a hard time sleeping. at times im also feel like i get body jolts at time it feels like my body just jolts. also at times i feel trapped like i am stuck inside my body and i get closterfobic like i cant breath and i get really really dizzy i have never passed out. i know it sounds relly weird. i also have a constant fear of having a stroke brain anneroysoum seizuer. i worry all the time. i also get popping feelin almost like a cracking feeling in my head and neck and it will cause dizziness for a few seconds.its really weird. I have been diagnosed with anxiety but i have a hard time believeing anxiety can cause this.i have tons of blood work done all came back normal. My blood pressure has also been normal everytime i have been to the dr. i had my cholestral checked and it was normal
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  562 Awaiting Answer