Pressure in head and eyes, stressed, migraines, optic nerve inflammation. Suggest?

hello, for the past week i have had pressure in the front part of my head and behind my eyes, ive been under a lot of stress due to school work, ive had migraines since i was a little girl and inflamation in my optic nerves which seems to be better now, i havent experienced any migraines since november, could this be a migraine its a little hard for me to distinguish it from a regular headache because my migraines are usually like this and stronger and could this be due to stress?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013