Pressure in feet, frequent growth of toenails, white and foamy saliva, nosebleed at night. Symptoms of?

Hi I m a 16 year old male over the past few months I have had some weird symptoms. I m 6 1 around 170 lbs. I have had a nosebleed every night for the past 4 days. I have what feels like pressure in my feet, frequent in growth of toenails, dry mouth with really white and foamy saliva . However an odd symptom I have had for a Long time is a very stiff neck on the right side of my neck. I can also feel a soft moveable lymph node on that side of my neck. Recently I have been feeling light headed, tired and weak. My urine has been very frothy and I have a slight burning sensation when I urinate. My doctor did a blood and urine test. I also told him about pain in my kidney area and he said that it was pelvic pain and that I need to do back stretches... I don t think that he s taking me seriously about any of my symptoms. Any advice or info would be appreciated thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012