Pressure in ears, tightness and chest pain, swelling and weakness in legs, had suffered strokes. Taking Aspirin, Losartan, Simvastatin. Will increase in dosage help?

Good evening Doctor. My dad is 71 years old and he has had two mini strokes in two months. He has very sticky blood . He is currently taking 80mg of Aspirin , 50 mg Losartan, and 20 mg of Simvastatin (Generic). He complains of pressure on both ears and his head feel like its full of water. he likewsie experiences tight and chest pain , and weakness to his lower extremities. Sometimes his lower legs are swollen. Does increasing the dosage of his medication helps. We are from the Philippines and very poor. We need your advise urgently. Thank you. Jennifer
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012