Pressure in ears, pain, cloudy ear. Taking sudafed. Will it be okay?

Last wednesday I was mixing music with my headphones on (over the ear full range monitors 20hz-20khz). I m usually careful about the volume level I listen at, but I did not even realize the volume was turned all the way up. I started to feel pressure on my ears so I stopped and took off the headphones. My right ear feels a lot better, but I m still feeling slight pressure/ very mild pain in my right ear. I went to the doctor last week and the doctor said my ear drums were not ruptured, but that the left ear drum looked to be a little cloudy. He prescribed my a nasal spray and I ve been taking sudafed . It has almost been a week and my ears still don t feel 100%. Could i have done permanent damage? How long does an injury like this normally take to heal.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013