Pressure in ear, headache, anxiety, stress, nausea, dark brown earwax. Taken coumadin. History of heart valve replacement. Suggestions?

i was hit on the left side of my face last thursday, fairly hard, but not hard enough to cause any bruising to the face. afterward i had difficulty hearing and when i walked i thought i might faint. since the incident i have felt a slight pressure in my ear, had headaches off and on ranging from dull pain to intense shooting pain that goes away almost as quickly as it starts, felt dizzy and nauseous and all together felt as though something is not right. i take coumadin because i had a heart valve replacement. my anxiety is really bad right now as i have just left an abusive partner (the person who hit me) so the nausea and headaches could be from anxiety and stress, however im not sure. when i put my earbuds in to listen to music the left side came out covered in wax that was dark red/ brown. should i be concerned about internal bleeding?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013