Pressure in ear, clogged ear, used OTC ear wax removal drops. No pain

Two weeks ago I all of a sudden felt a clogged, pressure in my left ear. I used an over the counter ear wax removal drop for 4 days with no results. I went to the doctor, who didn t see any blockage but suggested an inner ear infection and prescribed a 10 day antibiotics . I m 4 days in on the antibiotics and I feel like the pressure is getting worse. I wake up with dry crusty ear, no wax is coming out, I don t have any pain. I m 29 and have tubes in my ears as a baby. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012