Pressure in cervix area, bladder feels full always, kidney normal, pain on lower tummy. What s cause and treatment?

I'm having lots of pressure in my cervix area while im just about done peeing. and my bladder is always feeling completely full to the point it hurts.. i went to the ER thinking that maybe i have a UTI or Kidney Infection and they told me lab results came fine NO UTI NO KIDNEY INFECTION. Alright i have no idea what it is but it hurts. well more of a aching pressure pain in my lower tummy section it just feels like a super full bladder with a tingling feeling at the end of me peeing. HELP PLEASE ANYONE!!!
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013