Pressure in both eyes, floaters in regular light, sparkles running sound eyesight in sun, humming in ear causing stomach upset. Detached retina?

I have a lot of pressure I m feeling in both eyes, with some floaters in regular light and when I m in the sun i see hundreds of sparkles running around in my eyesight.....I m also getting a humming in my left ear.....all of this is makes my stomach upset also....I m 44 and never have had to wear glasses, but i have noticed I suddenly can t read real close up....Please help....getting worried i may have a detached retina
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012