Pressure in belly under navel, lower back pain, feel pressure on sitting, walking. What could be going on?

I have pressure in my belly right under my navel I also have lower back pain and when I sit I feel pressure there as well it hurts to walk as well I thought I was constipated so I took senna lastnight and today along with citrucel my bowels have moved twice and that seemed to help for a very short time but its still bothering me. What is going on
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
You did not mention your sex and age because pelvic inflammatory disease is an important cause for all this in reproductive age group females.
The chronic constipation is a well known cause for such symptoms.
Sometimes problems like diverticulosis, irritable bowel syndrome or a gut infection may cause such a feeling.
A better input will be gained by a physical clinical assessment from the local physician and initial investigations.
I think you should continue the laxatives to produce one or two motions a day.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!