Pressure in back of groin, pop in lower back, stools comes out sideways, burning while urinating. What could this be?

This is strange i have pressure in the back of my groin almost like my but, my legs are i feel a pop in my lower back and kind of a throbbing sensation in the front when i poop it comes out sort of sideways when i pee it burns and i pee everywhere my thing is pointing up and i can t go to the bathroom by myself it gets better at night but the pain and pressure just wont go away i pooped a giant turd once and it felt like my anus closed up almost all the way and then finally let it out i can feel poop deep inside and i actually can feel it and laxitives 5 cans of ensure only help somewhat i can actually touch it. there s no redness on my but but it feels bigger than it should be it started with a burning in and around my thigh and a redness on the back of my hip they both went away had a bedsore that healed spent two days in a hospital bed and when i got home a few days after it hurt. when i got home a few days after thats when it started i m gaining more weight theres like a fold of skin growing i m handicaped 18 yrs
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  1421 Awaiting Answer