Pressure in abdomen, passing loose stools, mild temperature, chills, lightheadedness, bloating, mild pain. Solution?

It feels like I m trying to pass gas or have to have a bowel movement , but only loose stools come out, it doesn t relieve that sensation. That started last night, then today I have a mild temperature of 99.0 and feel like I have the chills, lightheaded. my cheeks are warm. The worst part, the part that concerns me is that the bloating is so achy, I feel like I have done a thousand abdominal crunches and it is mild pain.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012