Pressure headaches, dizziness, swallowing difficulty, excessive burping. Taking injections for slipped disc. Treatment?

I am getting pressure headaches. I had injections in spine for two slipped discs in neck about three weeks ago but since experience a lot of dizziness , pressure headaches, difficulty swallowing , occasionally I burp a lot (sorry dont know how to write that politely :o) . I do not have chest pains or raised heart rate etc. But it is overwhelming enough to stop me concentrating or have conversation. Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012