Pressure headaches and nausea, post shunt insertion. CT scan showed migraine and given Fentanyl. Spinal tap needed?

Hi...I need advice about NPH. Having pressure headaches and severe nausea 3 years post shunt insertion. CT scan showed it's in it's place...ER doc did only that test and decided I was having a migraine, gave me fentanyl and reglan, something for nausea and IV fluids. I was able to rest then and it helped take the edge off the pain. Went home with the headache. Doc called and said if my headache gets worse again to come right back for a spinal tap. I just wonder if that sounds like reasonable advice. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013