Pressure, fullness in head, hearing loss. Diagnosed ear, fungal infection. Fluid drained, symptom persist. Problem?

For the past several months, I have experienced pressure, fullness in my head and loss of hearing (left ear). First dianosed as an ear infection , then a fungal infection , then not so sure. Yesterday, I had a procedure to drain fluid, which I was told has a pretty successful response. ENT told me there was clear fluid. However, my symptoms persist. My next appt is not until 1/28/13; what should I be asking at this point.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012