Pressure feeling in abdomen on eating, feels full with air, mild pains below belly button on walking after eating, on depo provera. Cause?

Hi, I am a 20 year old female, 5 2, 125 pounds. Recently, usually after eating, I ve noticed this pressure feeling in my left upper abdomen to the left of my belly button; it feels full of air. And when walking shortly after eating I get this mild pain a few inches below my belly button. It s a bit painful, but not enough to stop me from walking. It seems to stop once I stop moving. Passing gas does make my upper abdomen feel a little better. Not sure if this would be related but I am on Depo Provera to prevent pregnancy. Just wondering if it s anything potentially serious. Thanks for your help
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  36 Awaiting Answer