Pressure feeling below rib, legs weak while walking. Had testicular cancer, removed limnos. Treatment?

having a pressure feeling just below the left side rib area or chest. ( just below the chest.( fell more like a muscle pressure )) I have major Surgery of removal of my Limnos back in 1990 and after that, l do get full a little easier now.

FYI. had testicular Cancer in 1988 and been throw all the cancer treatment. i do Smoke. but went to light Cig and smoke half a pack a day now. was smoke a full pack a few weeks ago. am starting a exercise at a gym and Walking. the Exercise is working the back area. arms and back area. on my walking, leg do fell alttle weak when walking a small hilling area. but on a flat surface like work place.. they feel fine and able to be on my feet all day.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Aug 2013