Pressure feeling at the back of upper neck, front of head, nose area, dizziness and sick feeling, on BP medicines. Advice?

Hi my name is Herman Lourens. My question is- I m getting a pressure feeling at the back of my upper neck and front of my head and nose area.It makes me realy feel sick and dizzy.I am on BP medication and my bp is under control. But I feellike passing out and sometimes when I turn my head a dizzy feeling like something is moving in my head. Can you please advise me. E-Mail is YYYY@YYYY and YYYY@YYYY .Thanks so much Herman
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012