Pressure build up in the chest followed by twitching and intense pain in head and chest. Cause?

i keep twitching, i no when im going to do it because theres a build up in my chest but i cant control it. its strange i cant go the doctors because i feel embarressed. i can feel it coming up my chest then i hold my breath n twitch/shake for a few seconds. recently after doin this i get pains in my head and chest please help.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Cardiac Surgeon 's  Response
I want you to understand that you have symptoms which do interfere in your normal life. one of the most common cause of such symptoms is high blood pressure which just needs to be recorded. I don't think you should be embarrassed by anything like this as these are silent diseases which need to be tackled properly and earnestly. please do visit a doctor and rule out high blood pressure.
Dr Sadruddin