Pressure, bloating, dull pain under rib cage. Taking milk of magnesia. Still feeling discomfort. What could this be?

I have been feeling pressure, bloating and a general dull ache under lower left rib cage. It has been bothering me for about 6 months now. I saw my primary care provider who then did blood work, urine analysis, and x-rays. Everything checked out ok. She did say It looked like there were some stools in descending colon ( maybe constipation ) I have been taking milk of magnesia approx. once a week for about the last 4 weeks, also have changed to a higher fiber diet. I still have very uncomfortable feeling in same area even to the point where I cannot lay on my left side. I m concerned because it feels as though it is becoming gradually worse. What could this be?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013