Pressure between ears, dizziness, headaches, blood vessel pull pain, numbness, sleeplessness. Why?

i facing headache from past three weeks, it started suddenly one fine morning in center of head.Now it comes in all parts of brain like sometimes i feel it in forehead,back of brain,back of ears,center of brain,between eyes and ears gap.I am feeling some pressure in ears and it will not stay entire day, but it will come often in a day.Dizzeness,unable to sleep,i wake up suddenly in nights and sleepy entire day. Blood vessel pull pain i have in my left leg and numbness in my left leg fingers.Did MRI of brain , report no issue and blood test no sugar or BP and liver and kidneys function well.I have a habit of masturbation. Will it be a problem.
Now i am writing this because i am unable to sleep , when i sleep i am sensing some kind of changes in my brain.please help me
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013