Pressure below right rib cage, history of gallbladder removal, hysterectomy, awaiting ultrasound result. Any thoughts?

I have been having a feeling of pressure below my right rib cage. Almost feels like when I was pregnant and the baby was pushing up. However, I am not pregnant, I have had my gallbladder removed and a hysterectomy . I have recently had an ultrasound to see if there was something causing this. I am waiting to hear the results. Today the pressure has been really bad. Almost a fluttering sensation. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
not worry. get done your xray , it could be a rib pain aur due to deficiency of calcium their might be some bone degeneration it could be managed.