Pressure behind the nose with popping sound, severe headache. What is the cause?

I have pressure behind my nose that pops all the time and invariably i will get a headache. this has been going on for almost a year straight. i can sleep fine at night, i do not have sinus pressure when i bend over, i do not vomit from the headache but the headache can really hurt at times. it moves across the front of my forehead at times.again, it always starts with a tight sensation behind my nose and my sinuses pop and then headache
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013