Pressure behind eyes, pain in eyes while coughing, sinusitis. Taking sinus adviel. Treatment?

Hello my name is Jeff and I am a 42 year old w/m. I have had some sinus issues dealing with all the new flowers coming out. For the pat week I have been having pressure behind my eyes and cheeks more so in the right eye and cheek. I have been blowing very thick mucus from my nose and coughing it up. When I blow my nose it is somewhat painful in my right cheek and under my right eye. Yesterday I noticed that the gums on the right side of my mouth are getting numb like I am at the dentist. Does this sound serious enough to go to the urgent care, or can I take something over the counter. I have been taking cold and sinus adviel.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013