Pressure around uterus area during menstruation, have 14 month baby, breastfeeding. Anything to worry ?

Hi, the last week I have felt like I am menstruating with alot of pressure around the uterus area, when I sit down though I feel pressure pushing up on my lower abdomen , very uncomfortable. The past few days I have also fel something pop out on the left side of my stomach when I sit down sometimes. I have never felt this before. It doesn t hurt though, and seems to pop straight back. I haven t had my monthly cycle since before I was pregnant with my now 14 month old daughter and am still breastfeeding . Is this anything I should be worried about or should I just wait and see if it settles?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012