Pressure applied on pimple in upper lip, red patches on nose, red lines. Treatment?

I applied significant pressure to a small pimple on my upper lip , at one of the peaks in the middle. It hurt / tingled and made me sneeze repeatedly. Next morning I had red blotchiness in two spots on my nose. Next day it is more pronounced, with a red line about 1/2 inch long, and another splotch beside it. (the splotch looks like mild sunburn ) but the straight line is quite dark and hard to cover up. Is a direct case and effect that will be absorbed by the body in time.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012