Pressure and pain inside right ear,herniated disk,bilateral-mastoiditis,MRI and ultrasound normal

i was feeling this pressure inside my ear and actually started feeling pain in back of my rigth ear.i actually got panic cound sleep , i decided to go to a ent ,he send for mri .saw the ent aweek later; he said it was some hyrneatic disk , this doctor refer me to a neorologist . .the neorologist send me for two mri and a ultrasound everything came back ok ,the final conclusion was they found severe small vessel soemcdiseas as described bilateral mastoidiis. the neoralogisr refer me back to the ent to evaluated it and prescribed antibiotic .
Asked On : Tue, 14 Feb 2012