Pressure and burn in eye, advised visual field test and EEG. Cause?

i ve started experiencing some sort of pressure and burn in my right eye a few months ago , physically it got a bit smaller than before and weaker i feel that when i look to the right my right eye closes (not fully) but hurts and i can t open it more while im looking to the right unlike the left eye , alongside that i ve had a chronic case of sinusitis and im on medication (avamise) if it wont work then the doc ( ENT ) said i should go to surgery but meanwhile the pain in my right eye got worst and now my right ear hurts and feels like its jammed and theres some sort of pressure on it (same thing with the right side of my nose but with a burning feeling) not to mention that im having serious head aches especially on my right side all the way from the back to the front with emphasis on around the right ear area (and some teeth pain on the side) add to that some burning feeling or just some sort of pain in my right cheek ! i ve been to my eye doctor and she s was very disturbed and told me to get myself Visual field test im trying to book myself one for next week and my neurologist asked me to do an EEG (even though he thinks that nothing is wrong) that im also booking for next week but i need an experts opinion of what might cause this ? im sure that its something bad i just dot know what it is ! please help !
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012