Pressure above pubic bone, lower back pain, diagnosed to be bacterial infection. Could it be due to constipation?

I have pain pressure only in the center right above the pubic bone and some lower back pain ...was thinking its uti but tested fine and they thought i may have a bacterial infection but my question is if it could be constipation ...would it hurt in that spot ?? i was thinking constipation would bother more up higher in abdomen but just checking and if constipation could effect the feel of having full bladder
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012