Presence of pus cells, epithelial cells, poor to fair activity of sperms non motile means?

sir my husband( sperm count=65million/cm, motility 60% ,non motile 40%,and grade1(minimum forward progression)=20%,grade2(poor to fair activity)=20%,grede 3(good activity with tail movement visualised)=10%,grade4(full activity with tail movement dificult to visualised)=10%,abnormul forms=8-10%, pus cels=6-8% , rbc =nil,ephithelial cells =1-2/hpf,and fructose =absent )i am trying to consieve sinse 2 years but no luck please tell this semen report is normal or not please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013