Presence of intramural fibroids in the fundus, free fluid in pouch of Douglas, follicles in ovary, enlarged uterus post treatment for pancreatic cancer

ten months ago doctors took polyps from my abdomen. They also took fibroids from my uterus, my right ovary, spleen ,gallbladder and more than half of my pancreas because i had pancreatic cancer . now they found four small intramural fibroids in the fundus, free fluid in pouch of douglaasand multiple moderate sized follicles in the leftv ovary with a small complex cyst in keeping with a follicular cyst and enlarged fibroid uterus. do you think i can have cancer?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012