Presence of blood, white pieces in stool during pregnancy. What could it be?

Hi I am 30 weeks pregnant and have had blood in my stool for a few months now. Lately it has gotten much worse. The bowl will be filled with blood and blood clots everytime I even try to use the bathroom. The blood almost sprays out...much more blood than ever before. And now today I used the bathroom and same filled with blood but there was also white stuff, white pieces on the stool. I have an appointment with a gastroenterologist on the 25th I have been waiting for this appt for some time but now I m afraid to even wait til then. Could u tell me what this may be and if I should be worried. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013