Presence of a reddish purple bump on the inside of thigh that burst when touched with thick brownish discharge. started bleeding on squeezing. Should I be concerned?

I just discovered a redish purple bump on the inside of my thigh that burst when I touched it. It expelled a brownish liquid that wasn t quite watery but wasn t the consistency of pus . I squeezed a bit more and it start draining just blood . Should I be concerned or should I give it a couple days and see if it goes away? This is the first time I ve ever had this kind of thing occur.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012