Presence of T. pallidum infection. Syphilis test negative. Test for any other infections negative. What is normal TPHA range? What should be done?

SIR MY TPHA RANGE IS 1:80 WHAT IS THE NORMAL RANGE. A POSITIVE RESULT INDICATE THE PRESENCE OF ANTIBODIES TO T.PALLIDUM, RESULTING FROM PAST OR PRESENT INFECTION. AND IN SOME VERY EARLY CASES OF SYPHILIS A NEGATIVE RESULT I OBTAINED. MY SAMPLE WITH CONNECTIVE TISSUE DISORDERS, LEPROSY OR INFECTIOUS MONOUCLEOSIS HAVE REPORT TO FALSE NEGATIVE . WHAT SHOULD I DO. WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012