Prescribed with vyvanse for ADHD. Pain in the chest, difficulty breathing. Taking propanolol as a beta blocker. Need help for immediate relief

Hi, I took a 60 mg pill of Vyvanse as prescribed to me for ADHD (I was diagnosed just a few weeks ago) and I notice that a few times I experience some chest pain/pressure, no shortness of breath or difficulty breathing , but it is uncomfortable and I am concerned. I will admit my doctor prescribed me a beta blocker , 20 mg of propranolol , which I have neglected to take as I just didn t want to be taking so many medications. Will the beta blocker help? I have never really had any heart problems before this. What can I do for any immediate relief?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013