Prescribed with vicaprofen for frozen shoulder. Itching on the body after taking valtrex. Any suggestions?

I have frozen shoulder and was prescribed vicaprofen for pain. I was told to take ibuprofen during the day not to exceed 2400 (including 200 in vicaprofen). I also was prescribed omeprazole for my stomach and take Valtrex for suppressive therapy. I started getting itchy all over; scalp, neck, ribs, back and thought it might be all of the drugs so I stopped taking them almost two weeks ago. The itching during this time turned into a bumpy, sandpapery rash and now I've noticed it is red and streaky under my ribs.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013