Prescribed with uroscol for fatty liver. Family history of liver disease. Any advice?

I am having a fatty liver , All test reports are normal now and doctor adviced to take uroscol 150 for every day. it will change the liver in normal, My brother was died due to liver disease , he was a heavy drinker. I am also a drinking 15days in vaccation time and 90days no drinks in working days. i am taking one uroscol 150mg per day in the morning during 90 days. while in vaccation ,it will be stopped because drinnking .height 172cm, 89kg
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013