Prescribed with thyronorm for hypothyroidism. Severe weight gain, hair loss and irregular periods. Will I be able to conceive?

Hi doc...i,m 29 5 4 and wt 75....i was told that i ve hypothyroid when i did my blood test 10 days back with tsh 16.95 and the doc prescribed me with thyronorm 100....i have been gaining wt since a year and losing lots of hair and have irregular periods....i just wanted to know whether i will lose my wt with this tab??when should i do the next test ??and i trying to be pregnant so will i be able to have a healthy pregnancy and child in this condition??thanks in advance
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012