Prescribed with tetracycline after the insertion of copper-T. Pain in the right side of the body, itching in the vagina. Causes?

Hi I had a copper T inserted for about 8 years. I have extracted it last week and inserted a new one. Before I extracted the last one, during sexual intercourse I experienced bleeding and after 3 days I experienced some pain in the right side of my body, that did not allowed me to walk or stand for long periods of time (as if there was something hard scratching the inner part of the vagina ). I have been to the doctor and after examination of the pelvic area (pushing slightly the pelvic area), he told me that there is no sign of inflammation, as I experienced no pain. He took out the last copper T an inserted the new one, prescribing some tetracicline as antibiotic . What would be the cause of pain? I have made some swab tests as well, and there is no STD present Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  56 Awaiting Answer