Prescribed with siphene and susten. How long should I wait to get the pregnancy test done?

Hi doctor, i have been prescribed siphene 100mg for 5 days starting from 3rd day of my last period.i underwent follicular monitoring and on 18th day i was told that the eggs are released and from the same day i have been using susten vt is my last tablet.till how long should i wait to do a pregnancy test in case i dont get my periods?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
Urine tests for pregnancy are not likely to be positive before the third day of a missed period whereas blood tests can be performed with good results as early as a week before a missed period. I suggest that you wait for a week after you miss a period as HPTs do not read a positive result with very low levels of hormone as they are not so sensitive. You may consult your doctor for further advice. Good luck.