Prescribed with norethisterone and mefanamic acid for irregular periods. Can I be pregnant? Is this the right medication?

i have an irregular menstural cycleand so my doctor prescribed Norethisterone and mefanamic acid as I had not menstruated for four months and was not pregnant. 1. Can I get pregnant? 2. Can i take them if i happen to get pregnant as i was prescribed to take two tablets three times a day for Norethisterone for two weeks and two pills three times a day of mefanamic acid for three weeks. I am to repeat for three months so as to stabilize my flow. 3. Is the prescription correct?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012