Prescribed with meloxicam and cyclobenzaprine. Will mixing these with marijuana cause serious consequences?

My brother currently smokes weed, daily. He has been in and out of chiropractic appts, and the doctors office prescribed him cyclobenzaprine 10mg and meloxicam 15mg today. Will mixing marijuana and these have serious consequences? He is supposed to take the cyclobenzaprine at night and meloxicam for the day time. I tried looking up this on the internet but can t find much. I don t want him to hurt his stomach or OD.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013