Prescribed with lonazep and buspin after a panic attack. No history of anxiety or depression. Can I stop taking these medications?

I have been taking Lonozep and Buspin for the past one month...actually I had high BP n got admitted in hospital..really I got panic on that day when my BP shoot up (180/110)..A psychatrist prescribed theses medicines...but I don t want to continue taking theses medicines since I don t have a history of anxiety and depression happened only on that I plan to quit taking these medicines..if I do so, will it be a problem?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012