Prescribed with finax after hair transplant. Worried about the side effects

hi i am 29 year old men,i had hair transplant before 10 months,but didn't seen much hair growth,i ask my doctor then he prescibed me finax 1 mg for furthur 3 months...i am very much worried about that even after hair transplant i dont see any hair growth and i also heard about the side effects of finax,even i am not married till....and thinking that toovercome from 1 problem,i invited 1 more big problem,so plz tel me wheather i use this medicine without any 0%worry and why there is still not any hairgrowth after 10 months of hair transplant
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013