Prescribed with finalo, isotroin and xrtaglo for hair loss and dandruff. Correct medication?

hi doctor, I consulted a dermatologist for excessive dandruff and hairfall. He suggested me the following tablets: Xtraglo; Finalo 1mg, Isotroin-10. Along with this he has given me a clinical dandruff shampoo and Halox Solution for appling externally on the scalp . I want to know if these medicines are correct and if they would have any side effects like an upset stomach . Also, should I follow some special diet? I would really appreciate your help...
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013