Prescribed with doxylag for pimples and oily skin. How effective is this medication?

Hello Doctor! How is Eveything? I just bought doxylag 100 mg, am not sure it will effective on my oily skin sorrounded by pimples & blackhead! Am from Dubai 28 years old male.Dubai is a hot country as you know with harsh weather conditions like sand storms, humidity & tap water is almost hot which I use it for bathing and other basic need kindly please let me know does this doxylag will work for my skin cause physican advisied me to consume it for one month each tablet daily, he also advisied me to quit having oily food well this is hard enougg because am south asian & our meal is almost!
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012