Prescribed with clofert and gestofit for conception. Medication mixed up. No periods. What to do?

I am 30 years old. my doctor prescribed me to have Clofert50 and Gestofit200 for getting pregnant. As directed I took Clofert50 from the 2nd to 6th day of menstrual cycle and Gestofit200 on 16th,17th,18th and 19th day. but then I mistakenly took Clofert50 again on the 20th,21st,22nd and 23rd day.When I realized the mistake I stopped taking the medicine. Its the 31st day of my menstrual cycle and I am still not having period. Please tell me how the mistake can cost me and what should I do now? Also tell me why I am not having regular period?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013