Prescribed with clindoxyl for cystic acne on the face. Swollen forehead, nose, eyes and upper cheeks. Medication side effect?

my doctor prescribed me clindoxyl gel because I have been developing cystic acne on my face. I filled the precscription and put some on a cystic acne spot I had in between my eyes, I woke up this morning and my forehead , eyes, nose and upper cheeks are swollen, my cystic acne spot is quite large and I m not sure if it s due to that or the prescription....what should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013